Innovation, Transformation, Globalization - New Paradigms for Pharmaceutical Technology, Quality and Compliance in China
Join 2016 ISPE China Annual Spring Conference and Understand how you can integrate regulation, technology and quality to drive increased production and operational effectiveness.
• Regulation and inspection convergence， Joseph Famulare | Vice President of Genentech/Roche
• Quality Metrics， Michael Arnold | Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships at Pfizer's Global Clinical Supply Chain
• Data Integrity， David Churchward | MHRA Expert GMDP Inspector
Conference tracks will include:
• Regulatory, Quality and Compliance
• Manufacturing and Engineering
• Chemical Drug Product and Manufacturing Process
• Biological Drug Product Development and Manufacturing
• Clinical Supplies
• ISPE China Pharmaceutical Technology, Quality and Compliance Development Meeting (close door meeting)
• Facility Tour
• To discuss with corporate executives and experts on the business impact from the regulatory changes; to probe into new ideas with a clearer direction.
• To provide knowledge sharing and information exchange with delegates from flagship enterprises; to explore, learn and understand the key attributes towards better quality and compliance.
• To utilize the ISPE platform and the applications of its guidance for the effective management of pharmaceutical production, for greater regulatory compliance and management skills within the Chinese pharmaceutical industry.
Who shall attend?
• Decision makers at senior and middle management levels, the technical leaders and professionals responsible for drugs development in R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Development, Process Development, Analytical Development, Drug Manufacturing and QA&QC from manufacturers;
• General Managers, Chief engineers, Directors, Project Managers from design institute, engineering and project management companies, and pharmaceutical equipment & instrument manufacturers.